Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Chips!! Chips!! Chips!!


After a long wait my favorite bar in Brookline has opened a specialty food and beer shop. Although it is still in the process of getting all of its stock on the shelves due to some town politics they have introduced me to "FoodShouldTasteGood" chips. These chips are not only an all natural chip but also a locally (to eastern Massachusetts) produced chip. I picked up a bag of the jalapeno chips and they are sinfully delectable. These chips have a great robust flavor with a mellow heat. The white corn chip is a sturdy chip that can hold up to any dip that you put in front of it. They even offer up a few suggestions on what will pair up with their chips. Even though they offer up possible accompaniments to the chips they are totally stand alone. I opened the bag and found myself hiding the bag because I could of eaten the whole bag if I didn't think about it. The company also makes an olive, multi grain, and chocolate. I haven't tried them yet but after having the jalapeno they are defiantly high on my list of things to try.

No comments: